Monday, April 26, 2010

Subconscious betrayal

Generally life is good, and I deal with my attractions to other men okay. It’s hard though when I wake up to an incredibly vivid sexual dream of being with another man. So, I slowly wake up and go through a series of strong emotions of longing, sadness, and guilt, among others. Then I see my smiling kids and hug my wife, and life is good again. However, on those days, there’s always a little pain that I carry with me. As the dream fades, so does the pain.

3 comments:

recover and thrive said...

so true - I've dealt with that many a times- like "man that was just a dream".....but then baby says "dada" and reality is all worth it :)

Bravone said...

Since I don't spend my daytime hours congering up such fantasies, I count them as a bonus, smile to myself, and move on with life.

Bror said...

Ah yes, I have had some pretty good ones myself. They are nice. :)