Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome!

It's time for me to join the blogger world. I found the world of fellow Mormons who suffer from SSA about a year ago. I've been following some of the blogs, but never posted on the blogs. I listed some of my favorites. After a few bad days, I realized how lonely I am. I haven't told anybody, except for a few people on the Disciples 2 Yahoo! group. I decided today that I need a voice and a place to express how I'm feeling. I need to do something productive instead of only dwelling on the issue in my daydreams.

2 comments:

epadavito said...

good luck on your new journey of opening up more and writing your feelings/experiences out on a blog - I've found it quite helpful at times.....each day can be great! if we make it so...

Crisco said...

Thanks. I have come to the point where I realize I need some outlet.